Make family memories to last a lifetime on Virginia’s Eastern Shore!
In this day and age, holidays have become even more precious to us. With Easter right around the corner, we have visions of Easter egg hunts, fluffy bunnies, special sacred services, and lots of family time together. The Eastern Shore of Virginia is the perfect backdrop to creating memories to last a lifetime. From places to find the perfect Easter dress, handcrafted sweet treats, and beautiful, wild trails, find everything you need to plan your perfect holiday.
Wondering where to go? Here is a small sampling of a few places to check out across the Shore. Be sure to check out our site to build your itinerary.
Still looking for a perfect Easter outfit? Check out stores all over the Shore to make sure you are dressed your best for the celebrations.
- Periwinkles Consignment Boutique
- Seaside Consignment
- Buoy 56
Making a special Easter dinner? Check out these markets to find the freshest and best ingredients for your spread
- Quail Cove Farms, INC
- Poseidon’s Pantry Gourmet Grocery & Deli
- North Street Market
Not that into cooking? We get it! These places are open for business Easter Sunday and/or Monday and are a great option for you and your family to get the perfect meal without the fuss.
- 3 Knots Taphouse
- Bill’s Prime Seafood and Steaks
- Kelly’s Gingernut Pub
It’s warming up and we’re getting outside! Take a nature walk to enjoy your holiday afternoon at these beautiful locations! (Please be sure to keep the area clean and pristine!)
- Brownsville Preserve
- Magothy Bay Natural Area Preserve
- Kiptopeke State Park
Take the kids on an Easter egg hunt or run a weekend 5k!
- Cherrystone Campground – April 3rd Golf Cart & Bike Parade, Easter Egg Hunt, egg decorating, Eggsercising, Crafting, and Candy Bar Bingo
- Cape Charles – April 3rd Easter Egg Hunt at 2pm in Cape Charles Central Park
- Exmore Baptist Church – April 3rd Easter Egg Hunt at 10am
- Onancock Historic School – April 3rd Creekside Crawl 5K, Puddle Jumper, and Easter Egg Hunt
- Onancock Baptist Church – April 3rd Easter Egg Hunt & Festival 1-3pm
- Saw Mill Park Accomac – April 3rd Family Drive Thru Eggstravaganza and Parade
- Union Baptist Church – April 3rd Community Easter Candy Drive-Thru 10am – 12pm
Wherever you choose to go and whatever you do on your holiday break, make it a special day filled with memories for you and your loved ones!
Your adventure is waiting! Plan your trip today at visitesva.com. We know you’ll love our nature!
Don’t see your favorites listed? While we do our best to cover the whole Shore, it is impossible to get all the amazing places in one post! Send us an email at email@example.com and let us know who you would like to see featured in the future!